Centegra WellBridge Program
What is the Centegra WellBridge Program?
Welcome to Centegra WellBridge – an exclusive membership for you and a support person at Centegra Health Bridge
Your Centegra WellBridge Membership to Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center includes:
- A 2-month membership for you and a support person (just $60 each!)
- Access to two convenient locations in Crystal Lake & Huntley
- Over 200+ FREE Group Fitness classes a week
- Indoor lap and warm water therapy pools and outdoor pool access
- FREE WellBridge fitness classes
- A free gift upon completion of your membership
Specialized Centegra WellBridge Classes
Your Centegra WellBridge membership includes access to FREE weekly low-impact fitness classes to get you started! These classes are also free and open to all Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center Members. View the WellBridge schedule.
A FREE Bridge Assessment
Your complimentary Bridge Assessment includes a four-part, state-of-the-art customized fitness assessment with a Personal Trainer:
- Phase 1
Clinical blood test for cardiac risk including:
– Fasting gucose
– Total cholesterol
– LDL & HDL cholesterol
- Phase 2
– Exercise screening questionnaire
– Resting heart rate & blood pressure
– Body composition, body-mass index, circumferences
– Cardiorespiratory fit test
- Phase 3
– Two scheduled 30-minute personal training sessions
- Phase 4
– IGNITE studios class
Continue your wellness journey at Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center. You’ll receive $0 enrollment when you join. Offer valid for 30 days after your WellBridge membership expires.
All Centegra WellBridge Program referrals must have a Physician or Clinician signature on the designated form to qualify for this extraordinary membership. One Centegra WellBridge program per person, per 12-month period. To begin your program, you must have a referral from your Physician or Clinician. During all hours, fitness floor staff are available to assist you. All Centegra Health Bridge employees are required to be CPR and AED certified.